Finance Graduate (Offshore Wind): We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who enjoy being challenged and embrace opportunities to be creative and innovative. Our core values are at the heart of everything we do and it is important that you identify with them.
Will you be graduating next year and looking for your next opportunity? At TotalEnergies we offer a two-year structured graduate programme giving you the opportunity to have hands on experience from day one whilst developing you personally and professionally. You will have the opportunity to experience the programme alongside other Graduates allowing you to build a supportive network.
TotalEnergies is a global, multi-energy company and we produce and market energies including oil and biofuels, natural gas, green gases, electricity, and renewables. Our 105,000 employees are committed to better energy that is more affordable, more reliable, cleaner, and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, our ambition is to become the responsible energy major, signified by our ambition to reach Net zero by 2050. We’ve been present in the UK for over 50 years and employ more than 2000 people in the country.
You too could be part of this journey. Our company’s founding values – safety, respect for one another, pioneering spirit, standing together and a performance-minded approach – are at the heart of everything we do. These values help shape our company culture that is characterised by inclusivity, accountability, agility, innovation, and respect.
As a TotalEnergies Graduate, you will be joining us in our journey to net zero. Our Graduate programme will support you making the most of your potential by:
- Giving you meaningful work from day one in your chosen discipline, learning by experience on the job and having key responsibilities from the outset
- A structured development programme so you can develop yourself professionally in the work environment
- A Mentor who will support you and a supervisor who will guide you day to day and offer regular feedback to help your progression
- A Talent Developer who will support you with your career goals, utilising our Personal Development Plan tools to help you effectively plan your next career move
As a Finance Graduate you will have the opportunity to develop yourself and gain experience through providing support in the Finance Team within the TotalEnergies Offshore Wind UK affiliate. You’ll be working closely with the team to support the preparation and consolidation of all the elements of the offshore wind projects in the UK for the budget and the monthly / quarterly reporting
Some of the day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Preparing due diligences for new suppliers for sign off from Finance Director
- Preparing balance reconciliations and internal controls
- Supporting the statutory accounts process
- Supporting the budget and long term plan process
- Supporting the month end, quarterly and year end accounting process
- Working with accounts payable and accounts receivable to ensure vendors are paid/paying accurately with appropriate controls.
WHY JOIN US?
- Career Development – you will have a dedicated Talent Developer to support you with your career. As a Finance Graduate we will also support you financially with studying towards your CIMA or ACCA
- Work life Balance – we operate a hybrid-working environment which allows you to work 2 days from home per week.
- Great onsite amenities – we have an onsite restaurant, café and gym as well as parking for bikes and cars and electric charging points for vehicles.
- A Competitive Package – Share & Bonus schemes, Private Dental & Healthcare, generous employer contributions DC Pension scheme, Life Assurance, on-line doctor service, Sports & Social Club, Discount Scheme and Family Friendly Policy (includes enhanced maternity & paternity policy).
- Forums – We have several programmes to get involved in including Volunteering opportunities, Mentoring, Diversity & Inclusion, Sports & Social Committee, Carbon Neutral Working Groups.
Please upload your CV ensuring that contains as much information about you as possible.
We are an equal opportunities employer therefore if you have any specific additional needs you require for any stage of our recruitment process, please contact us directly and our Recruitment team will be happy to support you with any reasonable adjustments needed.
**Closing date 21st October 2022**
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who enjoy being challenged and embrace opportunities to be creative and innovative. Our core values are at the heart of everything we do and it is important that you identify with them.
For the position we are looking for:
- Finance Degree at a minimum of 2:1 – Students should be in their final year of studies and graduating in 2023.
- Extracurricular activities /or voluntary work is an advantage
- Fluent in English, a secondary language in French would also be advantageous
Offer ID: 62530BR
Metier: Production General Resp
Employment type: Regular position
Experience level required: Less than 3 years
Branch: Gas Renewables And Power
Job Location: WESTHILL (ABD) -TARLAND RD (GBR) – United Kingdom
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Total Gas & Power Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Total Group responsible for energy Marketing and Trading activities in the UK.
Total Gas & Power Ltd’s UK Marketing business is a specialist provider of energy to UK businesses. We supply natural gas and electricity to many thousands of sites across the UK, and we are market leaders in the highly competitive Industrial and Commercial sector (by gas volume).
With customers across the entire commercial and industrial spectrum, competitive prices, a wide array of product solutions to meet customers’ individual buying needs, and high quality customer service remain the keystones for our growth and competitive success.
Our teams of dedicated employees always ensure a personal and professional service for all our customers. These teams are based in one of our three offices: Redhill in Surrey (main location), London and Leeds in West Yorkshire. We also have a network of field-based Account Managers located across the UK enabling us to form an individual relationship with our customers.