General Services – WINDHOEK-SOUTHERN LIFE TOWER(NAM): Namibia
|CANDIDATE PROFILE: To succeed in this role, you will require the following qualifications, skills, experience, and attributes:|
TotalEnergies Marketing Namibia is looking for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our new graduate trainee program.
As a graduate trainee, your responsibilities include but not limited to participating in learning experiences, attending meetings and workshops, travelling and assisting in various working environments to gain practical experience.
To be successful as a graduate trainee, you should be willing to travel and learn various Engineering standards aspects of the company.
The aim of the Trainee Program is to prepare and give the successful undergraduate candidate opportunity to gain practical experience and exposure so that he/she is ready for the job market.
Duties: Carries out day-to-day urgent operations tasks (replacement of defective equipment, safety issues, answer to administration requests…) and participates to the analysis of such incidents,
• Provide administration assistance to Engineering Manager
• Assist in implementation of HSEQ Management systems
• Conducts random audits and quality inspections on maintenance work to ensure compliance to standards,
• Checks that the maintenance contracts are applied correctly (SLAs)
• To assist in compiling annual commercial sales budgets and ensure that these are achieved for fuels and lubricants.
• To collect and report market intelligence, competitor activities, pricing strategies etc.
• A 3-year bachelor’s degree in Logistics/Supply/HSEQ/Business related field (Please include your academic transcripts)
• In possession of a Driving license – code B
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently as well as part of the team
• Should be proficient in use of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, outlook, internet, and PowerPoint
• Ability to learn other software programs
• Excellent communication skills
Offer ID: 63557BR
Metier: General Services Responsibilit, Work Environment
Region, department, area: Namibia
Employment type: Fixed term position
Experience level required: Less than 3 years
Employer company: TotalEnergies Marketing South Africa (Pty) Ltd
Branch: Marketing & Services