We believe that our employees are the key to our success – and not least the reason why we have grown from one store in 1979 to over 3,000 stores worldwide today. Therefore, we also strive to offer development and opportunities to be able to achieve higher potential. We also take pride in rewarding commitment and good effort among our employees.
Our three basic values at JYSK – Merchant, Colleague and Team Spirit – originate from our founder Lars Larsen. They express the behavior and attitude that we can expect from each other. At JYSK, we trust each other, and we believe in delegation and freedom under responsibility.
Are you passionate about selling? Do you like that things are going fast? And are you motivated by performing in collaboration with your colleagues? Then you are exactly the weekend salesman we are looking for!
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU
You get the chance to work in a Retail company that strives to be employees’ first choice. As a weekend salesperson at JYSK, you get:
- A weekend job with many challenges – and where you play an important role in the store’s results
- A good introduction and a lot of new knowledge
- Opportunity to make a career in JYSK – read more here .
- Social activities and a fun workplace
- Internal competitions across stores and districts with great prizes
- Participation in social events in JYSK
- 20% staff discount in JYSK, Ilva, Bolia, SengeSpecialisten and many more
- A lot of internal and external discount schemes
WHAT WILL YOUR NEXT JOB BE ABOUT?
- You have to be ready to get a lot of turnover in the till
- The working hours will primarily be weekends – as well as relief during holidays, illness etc. – and you are therefore on when the majority of our customers are in the store
- You should expect to work approx. 7-8 hours a week
- You must offer our customers Denmark’s best customer service
- In collaboration with your colleagues, you must ensure that the store is always 100% ready for sale
- You help to receive, unpack and put goods in place – both in the warehouse and in the store
- You will be part of a competitive and highly motivated sales culture
Meet one of our colleagues – and learn more about what it’s like to be a weekend salesperson at JYSK here .
WHAT DO WE EXPECT OF YOU
- You have courage, take initiative and give our customers the best shopping experience
- You are passionate about good sales and enjoy talking to customers
- You are a good colleague – and you are always ready to go the extra mile with your team to achieve great results
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOUR NEXT JOB? Apply today!
The recruitment process in JYSK Denmark:
We continuously process applications and end recruitment when we have found the right candidate. We always hold both a 1st and 2nd interview at JYSK – and for selected positions you can expect to have to do a video interview, where we look forward to hearing about your motivation for the job, as well as carrying out two tests (a problem solving and a personality profile ).
JYSK Equal opportunity employer Statement:
JYSK wants to include everyone regardless of age, gender, race, sexual orientation, physical and mental disabilities, ethnicity and experience. Together, we ensure an inclusive culture that encourages, supports and celebrates the differences of our employees. We believe that the combination of our unique personalities and talents makes us a stronger team.